Subject: Re: libs
From: [email-masked] (Son H. Le)
To: [email-masked] (blitz-list)
Date: Wed, 18 May 1994 22:30:22 +1000 (EST)

> Hi, Son!

> > It depends on what kind of libs you're trying to add to Blitz2. Is it one
> > you're going to write, eg. ElmoreLib or converting an existing amiga library
> > (eg. triton.library). If the latter than use fdconv on and *.fd files you
> > find with the library and then use MakeDefLibs.

> I tried this method to convert the MED libraries coming with OctaMed.
> When I try to use a command from this library, it becomes a MOVE or
> MOMEM instruction when I press RETURN! Do you know where's the problem?
> I'm trying to use this library because the ones coming with Blitz seem
> to have problems playing some modules. If you want to hear one, I can
> email it to you for you to test it. Have you also had problems playing
> MEDs?

The MOVE and MOVEM problem is because of a token clash. Use a different
library number, one that isn't being used (look in libnums.bb?) and enter
that when you are asked for lib number.

I haven't really tried the MED commands so I'm not sure. I did hear problems
about them, but can't remember what. Do you have problems with ALL med
modules or just some? I've got some med modules myself so might give it a
go.

Bye!
Son Le

-- 
Son H. Le                             email: [email-masked]
          "Nothing comes from nothing, nothing ever could..."